This is an add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator
MSFS, FSX, Prepar3D (All versions) FS2004 & X-Plane 11 & 10 Voice control for flight simulator Your chance to do it like the Pros... Comming very soon Support for newly released PMDG 737 for MSFS
This is an add-on
for Microsoft Flight Simulator MSFS, FSX, Prepar3D (All versions)
FS2004 & X-Plane 11 & 10
Voice control for flight simulator
Your chance to do it like the Pros...
Comming very soon
Support for newly released
PMDG 737 for MSFS
The ultimate Multi Crew Experience
We are pleased to introduce, Multi Crew Experience, an add-on to award winning Microsoft, Lockheed martin and Laminar flight Simulators. Works with FSX, Prepar3D (Including V4), FS2004 as well as X-Plane 11 & 10.
By combining different technologies, we aim to add that little bit of excitement to the overall flight simulation experience.
Whether you are a flight simulator enthusiast, looking for more realism, real pilots temporarily grounded due to economic downturn, or simply want to enjoy what the product has to offer; we believe you will find a purpose to this outstanding application.
At the core of the product, is the use of speech recognition technology.
Perhaps you're a real world pilot temporarily grounded as a result of Coronavirus crippling your airline operations. What a better way to keep your sharpness.
This is a product that will give you the opportunity for a Multi Crew Experience. You will never fly those heavies alone again.
This isn't a scripted adventure with you needing to fit in. You call the shots.
It's a fully interactive crew simulation. You can ask co-pilot to perform what you want, when you want, and even using custom speech if you want.
It's the closest you can get to shared cockipt, with a co-pilot who is type rated on more than 40 complex aircraft..
· Works across a wide range of systems, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, or Vista, 32 or 64 Bit, English or foreign editions, with Microsoft flight simulator, Dovetail FSX Steam, Lockheed Prepar3D and Laminar reesearch X-Plane.
· It does what it claims.
· It's feature rich, and provides the ultimate Multi Crew Experience.
· You can talk not just to your co-pilot, but to native ATC, Radar Contact controllers, as well as Pro Flight Emulator ATC controllers, not to mention mechanic and cabin crew.
· Supports many third party complex aircraft add-ons. And the list is growing. All popular ones are covered
. It runs outside the simulator process. There is no chance of spoiling a very long flight due to a bad voice command.
· You don't need a quad core machine to run it. It is very lean and mean with system resources.
. It's based on real talk, and you'll hardly need to read the manual to get started. Very high flexibility with regards the way you speak the various commands.
· It comes with a professionally designed installer that will get you up and running in minutes.
· Has a fully working demo available for download.
We believe, this product greatly improves the realism of home flight simulation.
The FS++ team.