FSX + MCE = FS 11? This is an add-on for Flight Simulator X & FS2004 Voice control for flight simulator Your chance to do it like the Pros... Just added Support for Milviz 737
FSX + MCE = FS 11?
This is an add-on
for Flight Simulator X & FS2004
Voice control for flight simulator
Your chance to do it like the Pros...
Support for Milviz 737
The ultimate Multi Crew Experience
We are pleased to introduce, Multi Crew Experience, an add-on to award winning Microsoft Flight Simulator software. It is designed for both, FSX and FS 2004.
By combining different technologies, we aim to add that little bit of excitement to the overall flight simulation experience.
Whether you are a flight simulator enthusiast, looking for more realism, real pilots temporarily grounded due to economic downturn, or simply want to enjoy what the product has to offer; we believe you will find a purpose to this outstanding application.
At the core of the product, is the use of speech recognition technology along with speech synthesis.
This is a product that will give you the opportunity for a Multi Crew Experience. You will never fly those heavies alone again. It will not only run on FSX, but also accommodate FS 2004. So, for die-hard FS9 lovers, this is one more reason to stick to the good old one. Of course we are talking from a performance perspective.
Why our implementation is the best.
· Works across a wide range of systems, XP, Vista, Windows 7, English or foreign editions, for both FSX and FS9.
· It does what it claims.
· It's feature rich, and provides the ultimate Multi Crew Experience.
· You can talk not just to your co-pilot, but to native ATC, Radar Contact controllers, as well as Pro Flight Emulator ATC controllers.
· Supports all default FSX and FS9 aircraft, as well as many third party aircraft add-ons. And the list is growing.
. It runs outside the simulator. There is no chance of spoiling a very long flight due to a bad voice command.
. No matter what edition of FSX or FS9 you own, that is English or localized foreign version, you will be able to interact with the built-in FS ATC in English.
· We write as much code as we can, so that we don't have to blame third party plug-ins when things don't go as planned.
· You don't need a quad core machine to run it. It is very lean and mean with system resources.
. It's based on real talk, and you'll hardly need to read the manual to get started. Very high flexibility with regards the way you speak the various commands. No need to memorise specific sentences to get things done.
· It comes with a professionally designed set-up that will get you up and running in minutes.
· One to one support via e-mail.
· MCE is fully multi-threaded. Sounds simple. But it's a hell of a job to create a reliable multi-threaded application. In practice, it allows you to change a command you have given on the fly, not to mention better responsiveness.
· Has a fully working demo available for download. Beware of buying a product based on seeing carefully edited videos. You can make any product shine by playing with images and people minds.
· Why do you think it won the coveted Avsim Gold Star Award, when others have not? That's because MCE is in its own league.
A review, by AVSIM, the web's premier flight simulator resource, is available at this link.
A review, by Simflight.com, is available at this link.
We believe, this product greatly improves the realism of home flight simulation.
The FS++ team.