FSX + MCE = FS 11? X-Plane + MCE = X-Plane+ This is an add-on for Flight Simulator X, Prepar3D FS2004 & X-Plane Voice control for flight simulator Your chance to do it like the Pros... Coming soon support for
FSX + MCE = FS 11?
X-Plane + MCE = X-Plane+
This is an add-on
for Flight Simulator X, Prepar3D
FS2004 & X-Plane
Voice control for flight simulator
Your chance to do it like the Pros...
The ultimate Multi Crew Experience
We are pleased to introduce, Multi Crew Experience, an add-on to award winning Microsoft Flight Simulator software. Works with FSX, Prepar3D, FS2004 and X-Plane.
By combining different technologies, we aim to add that little bit of excitement to the overall flight simulation experience.
Whether you are a flight simulator enthusiast, looking for more realism, real pilots temporarily grounded due to economic downturn, or simply want to enjoy what the product has to offer; we believe you will find a purpose to this outstanding application.
At the core of the product, is the use of speech recognition technology.
This is a product that will give you the opportunity for a Multi Crew Experience. You will never fly those heavies alone again.
Why our implementation is the best.
· Works across a wide range of systems, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista or Windows XP, 32 or 64 Bit, English or foreign editions, for both Microsoft flight simulator, Lockheed Martin sim and Laminar reesearch X-Plane.
· It does what it claims.
· It's feature rich, and provides the ultimate Multi Crew Experience.
· You can talk not just to your co-pilot, but to native ATC, Radar Contact controllers, as well as Pro Flight Emulator ATC controllers.
· Supports all default FSX, Prepar3D, FS9 and X-Plane aircraft, as well as many third party aircraft add-ons. And the list is growing.
. It runs outside the simulator. There is no chance of spoiling a very long flight due to a bad voice command.
. No matter what edition of FSX or FS9 you own, that is English or localized foreign version, you will be able to interact with the built-in FS ATC in English.
· We write as much code as we can, so that we don't have to blame third party plug-ins when things don't go as planned.
· You don't need a quad core machine to run it. It is very lean and mean with system resources.
. It's based on real talk, and you'll hardly need to read the manual to get started. Very high flexibility with regards the way you speak the various commands.
· It comes with a professionally designed installer that will get you up and running in minutes.
· One to one support via e-mail.
· MCE is fully multi-threaded. Sounds simple. But it's a hell of a job to create a reliable multi-threaded application. In practice, it allows you to change a command you have given on the fly, not to mention providing better responsiveness.
· Has a fully working demo available for download.
A review, by AVSIM, the web's premier flight simulator resource, is available at this link.
A review, by Simflight.com, is available at this link.
We believe, this product greatly improves the realism of home flight simulation.
The FS++ team.